Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dreams...

They have started. I have had a few already about the race when I was still deciding on whether or not to commit to doing the race.

Last night it was about missing the registration. Registration is on Monday the 10th from 9-11 at the Monona Terrace Hall of Ideas I. It used to be that if you stood in line, you were pretty much guaranteed a spot. Not so much any more. I know of people who did not get into Lake Placid who stood in line. Canada, you have to be there to register - there is no on-line registration. I don't think Madison is as popular, but I don't want to take any chances. I will get up at the crack of dawn to get to Madison to stand in line and Kristin is going to go on-line and try to get me registered. Hopefully between the 2 of us, I will get in.

No comments: