Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to 2 a Days

Today was a hard, but good day. At lunch it was around 30 degrees but still made it out side. 15 minutes easy, 3x2 minutes at a high heart rate with 2 minutes walking, and finish with 15 minutes easy running. It started off going into the wind and it was tough. Trying to 'sprint' for 2 minutes, head into the wind... Not my idea of a good time. But, after I turned around and had the wind at my back, it's like a little hand giving you a push. It felt great. Overall, I was pretty happy with the run.

And then I went to the pool. See, I didn't notice all the people with the New Years Resolutions earlier because I didn't actually go to the gym. I ran outside. But, apparently, EVERYONE decided to start swimming today. Not fun!! Mainly because people don't know how to circle swim; which is one of my biggest pet peeves. Anyway, I did manage to get in a good 2300M, including 8 x 50 sprints. It took longer than it should have, but oh well. That's what happens when you have 5 people to a lane.

No comments: