Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Slow day

That was me today during lunch. Okay, maybe not the spandex - I wouldn't wear those. And my hair is darker, with no bangs. And I would NEVER wear colored socks with shorts.

Yup, it's an uneventful Tuesday with nothing much to report other than my 30 minutes on the treadmill. And if you are wondering how my baked spaghetti turned out, not sure yet. I baked it, put it in containers and stored in in the fridge and freezer. It's tomorrows lunch.

Wow, I am boring...

3 comments:

Spandex King said...

What have you got against Spandex?

Amanda said...

HA! No offense King!! It is more of the unitard, in teal, spandex type outfit from 1982 that I would not wear.

Unknown said...

I love love love the animation. We should totally get unitards!!! That can be our IM Wisconsin cheering outfit!