Thursday, January 24, 2008

Decent Double

Today was a decent day. Not great, not bad. I will take it. Originally, I complained to Coach that this off week had a lot for a light week. So, he said I could take off 1 run. Well, that would have been today's. But, I felt like a whiny wimp, so I did my 30 minute 'easy' run on the treadmill.

Tonight I went to the pool. I really didn't want to go and tried to find any excuse not to go, but I went anyway. I am glad I did - 2000M straight in a decent time. I felt better in the water and felt strong again. It also wasn't crowded and I never had to circle.

All and all, a good workout day.

I treated my self to a really good sandwich. I toasted the whole wheat bread, shredded rotisserie chicken, tomato slices, lettuce, low fat mayo and low fat cheese - melted over the chicken. YUM! I am not sure why I keep talking about food.

Tomorrow - a day off. Woo-Hoo! But, I might change this to take Sunday off as it is a special day. The BEST holiday ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what holiday might that be? I,m looking at my calendar and don't see any holiday listed.

Oh yea, I remember now. Something about starting a new life.