Monday, January 14, 2008

What a Day!!

I don't have the type of job where I work from sunup to sundown and I am very thankful for that. But there are times where it happens. Today was one of those days. I have mentioned before that I travel at times, teaching a few class. Well, this week the course is here. Now I have a certain level of, I don't know, I guess expectations when it comes to my co-trainers. When it's not met, I don't let it slide, I just do it my self. That is why I had a 10 hour day today. It's a big pet peeve of mine (I know, I have around 1,417 of them) but if you are going to do your job, do it! If not, fine, let me do it right instead of wasting both of our time.

BLAH!!!

So by the time I got home, I hopped right on my trainer for a 40 minute ride, watching American Gladiator of course. About 20 minutes into it, I started to feel my 40 minute tempo run from lunch (which, by the way, went pretty well). But I did the entire ride and that is 2 out of the 11 I need to do this week.

I am eating my surprisingly tasty chicken and veggie over wild rice stir-fry while I write this and then going to bed. I know I shouldn't eat this late... but it was now or never and it really needed to be now. I am going to bed early because my goal is to get up and swim before work and teaching my seminar. Coach is hoping that giving me 2 swims instead of 3 this will help me get my rhythm back. That and sprints...

Great... sprints...

No comments: