Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Slow day

Not much to report today. It was just a good, solid double workout day.

A good lunch, 40 minute run

A solid 2400M swim. I was supposed to do 2100, but threw in an extra 100 kick and 200 cool down. It just felt good to be in the water and I wanted to take advantage of that moment.

The only really note worthy comment to make was during the swim. I am swimming along, and you know sometimes, you look around. Well, I push off after a flip turn, look to my left, and really wish I didn't. Can you use the term "plumber butt" in swimming???
I guess I understand that if you are a guy, and you push off the wall, sometimes the shorts slide down a bit... but pull them up and tighten the draw string!! I really don't need to see that over and over and over!

Just a little tip from me to you!

1 comment:

Merissa C. Piazza said...

I just felt like leaving a comment because no one had in a while. AC is AWESOME for doing this Iornman training! You really are. You've even got me working out!!?! How crazy is that. Keep it going girl!