Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My New Running Coach

Yesterday I was tired all day. I think it was because I got up at 5, but I won't dwell on that topic. I did manage to get out at noon for my run, which was my tempo/higher HR run.

Now I am a sucker for marketing, stuff in general and impulse purchases. This also includes late night purchases on iTunes. Some of you may heard of this guy, Lance Armstrong. Well, he put together a "run longer" continuous mix, that happens to be 40 minutes long. Yesterday I tried it. He talks you through the warm up, intervals, tells you to keep going, and my favorite "Pain in temporary, quitting is forever". I really couldn't do what he was asking but it was fun to have new music to keep me going and Lance telling me I could do it.

Thanks Lance! I am looking forward to more 40 minute runs with you.

Today my goal is to finally make it to the bike shop for a new seat and stem. And a 35 minute ride.

No comments: