Monday, January 28, 2008

A Great Birthday

Yesterday was my favorite holiday - my birthday!! It started off with a 35 minute bike ride on the trainer. Some friends planed a great brunch followed by bowling. Yes, it was neon pins and bowling balls. It really doesn't get much better than that. My first game was better than my second, but overall, it was great.

In the afternoon, I went for little hike/trail exploring in Rock Creek Park with a friend. We had no idea there were so many little trails!! It was really nice way to spend the afternoon and overall, my birthday.

My backside is a bit sore from the long walk yesterday but overall, I am feeling pretty rested and ready to go for 3 more hard weeks. My family got me some great triathlon books and a new log/journal to track everything.

No comments: