Thursday, January 17, 2008

Soooo Much Better!!

Tonight was finally better in the pool! I needed a good swim. It wasn't 100% back to what I know I can do, but it was way better. I just concentrated on how I know I can swim. My swim stroke is pretty long with a slow turnover; I like to think it's pretty strong. But tonight I real thought about strong, long strokes, pulling from my back, not my shoulders and arms. It really, REALLY helped. I finally felt a bit more comfortable in the water.

Now, true to form, I am sitting on my couch, in my bike outfit, staring at Carlos. Tonight is my "optional additional" bike. I always feel like I should do those, but I am still so beat. This week at work took a lot out of me.

But, today was a fun day. The class ended and it was snowing here. It turned to rain by the time I went to the pool and back home. But, this morning was very pretty.

1 comment:

Arin_C said...

Great picture of the capitol!