Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tired, Tired, Sooo Tired

That is two weeks in a row! I got up and was in the pool by 5:30 am. For SPRINTS! 1400 of my 1900 M workout was "hard". And it was! But I did it. I got home, took a shower, got dressed and feel asleep for about 30 minutes (or as my dad would say, naeep (nap/sleep)) before I rushed off to work for the class.

I am not going to talk about the training class I am attempting to teach.

So, the reason I did my workout this morning was because I had dinner plans. It's one of the best weeks in DC, Restaurant Week. A bunch of really nice restaurants do a price fix 3 course meal, $20.08
for lunch and $30.08 for dinner. So Merissa made reservations at 1789 for Jess, Kate and myself.
I have to say, it was one of those great 2 hours were you have no idea what you talked about, but it was great. We chatted about the basics, and somehow moved to other things I will not post.

But, it totally made getting up at 5 to do my workout very worth it so I could enjoy this dinner.

I am off to bed!

Oh, I almost forgot. To get to the restaurant, I finally climbed up the Exorcist Stairs. Something I have always wanted to do. That was a workout all on it's own!!

No comments: