Friday, January 4, 2008

Yup, It's Friday Night and I am blogging

But I have a good excuse... I am trying to fight off ANOTHER cold. I started feeling off on Wednesday night. I am blaming this on the change in the weather. It goes from 48 to 18 to 32. It's annoying and the extra stress on my body from the working out, I just think I get will get anything that comes around. Stupidly after my swim on Wednesday when it was about 20 out, I forgot my hat. I did wrap my scarf around my head, but don't think it helped much. So all day yesterday, my nose was running and I used about 15 boxes of tissues. Not really, but you know what I mean.

So after a horrible night of sleep, I took today off to rest and sleep. It helped, but am still feeling a bit off. I did hop on my bike and had an okay ride. Tomorrow morning we are meeting for a run, 75 minutes. Hopefully it will go okay and Jess grabbed my running shoes from my cube at work...

Finally, I want to wish my FAVORITE (and only) DADDY a wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love you Dad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking daughter and father duo!!!!!!!!!