Sunday, July 27, 2008

Better

Well, I didn't back from Coach about what to do today, so I just went out for a ride on Beach drive. It still wasn't super fast, but it was better.

This morning I tried to sleep in, but the body clock went off around 7 and I was convinced I was late for something. I putzed around a bit, waiting for the heat and humidity to raise. Okay, not really the reason but that is what happened because I took too long getting out of the apartment.

So the ride was fine, nothing too exciting. My legs felt okay, that isn't what hurt the most, it was sitting on the saddle again. Ouch!!

Anyway, that's all I got for today. Just woke up from a nap and now I am off to do my sink full of dishes.

1 comment:

J said...

I'm beginning to realize that one can't have too many bike water bottles. You never know when you're going to misplace one!