Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rant

I think it's been awhile since I have just complained/whined. Here we go

1. I am tired. And I am tired of being tired. No matter how much I sleep, its not enough
2. Chlorine and I are not getting along. I keep getting really bad stuffy heads.
3. Because of #2 I keep having rough nights of sleep, which leads to #1
4. My stomach isn't happy. And hasn't been since the 'littering' on Sunday
5. The air conditioner in my apartment doesn't work well. I think this may be a cause of #1
6. I know I live in DC and it is hot/humid, however the code red air days - not good. You aren't supposed to be outside on code red days, let along 'engage in strenuous physical activity'. How am I not supposed to 'engage in strenuous physical activity' when training for an Ironman???
7. Saddle sores. Nothing else needs to be said
8. Going to bed at 9, but still having #1 as an issue
9. 46 days. 36 days of working out (and a 10 day taper)

There was other stuff, but I can't think of it right now.

No comments: