Thursday, July 3, 2008

It Was One of THOSE Days

You know, just one of those days. It really isn't fair to have this type of day when tomorrow starts a 3-day weekend. People are ruining my mood!!

But the day lead to a call to my friend Rachel for some work help. After we got the work talk out of the way, we got to catch up on other things, especially her race on Sunday. It went well and she kicked butt on the swim and run, and has the Peachtree 10K.
But more importantly, she corrected me on my previous post where I said she is from Georgia. She is not from Georgia, but Texas. I believe she reminded me of this after she said: something something something "hog heaven".
Who says Hog Heaven!?!?
Commenting on her one liners again she comes back with "I have an audience of one: me".
It was one of those conversations that reminds you the day isn't that bad.

I made it for as swim and headed to Conte's before they closed. After a lot of money, again, I have a new hydration system (picture on the left but with pricey bottle cages) and helmet. And after spending boat loads of money, how do you celebrate? Dinner with Kristin!

Tomorrow is an easy day (Happy 4th to me!) before a long weekend.

No comments: