Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Don't Like Where This is Going

After I learned I am in another harder week this week and had to bike in the morning, I promptly got my stuff together and went to bed.

The alarm went off at 5:30 and my first thought was NOT to go back to sleep. I don't know what it was but when I got out of bed without a second thought, the horror thought came over me - am I becoming a morning person!?!?

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I am still not a pleasant person that early (kind of look like the picture to the right) and didn't fully wake up until after the bike, got into the office and had some coffee. But this is still a very scary thought.

Easy bike this morning and decent swim tonight. Now just enjoying watching the Olympic swim trials before I go to bed, get up and bike all over again.

No comments: