Friday, July 11, 2008

We Are Here!

After a pretty uneventful trip up, which is good, we made it to Geneva, NY.
It started off a bit rocky with the smell of chain lube wafting through Marcus. Sure enough, when Jess and I got to Rose's house, my bottle of chain lube leaked all over one of my many bags. Grrreeeeaaattt....

But the ride was good, only one wrong turn, a lot of laughing about nothing and learned that Jess likes to read aloud signs - all the signs.

We went to pack pick up for Rose and headed out to drive the bike courses. My first impression is that it's not too bad. I know I was in the car, but everything I had marked as the "big hill" wasn't too bad. I feel much better after the drive, but know it will still be tough.

The night ended with a beautiful sunset over Seneca Lake.

PS. Yes, Jess is here and once we all like a picture, I will prove with a post just for her that she is here.

And it's not because she is reading this over my shoulder.

Yes it is.

No comments: