Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today's Workout... Naps

Yes, that is the correct subject line. I filled Coach in with this weeks workouts and just how tired I have been. So he said to take today off, stay off my feet and take a few naps!
To fuel and rest up for a long ride tomorrow. So that is what I did. Expect I couldn't really sleep in - stupid body clock! So I did a few load of laundry, followed by a nap. Some dishes, changed the bed sheets, cleaned up, took a nap. Not too bad.

I met up with Kristin for some light shopping and to see Wanted. Very entertaining.

Now I am just getting ready for my 5 hour ride tomorrow. I just can't complain about days like today (even though it was a Code Red day and 95+ outside...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you like the movie?? I really enjoyed it! James McAvoy, be still my heart.