Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh, Back on the Treadmill

Given yesterday's oh so great workout in the heat, I decided my run should be done on the treadmill. All was going well, until about 30 minutes into it when I just feel like my sweating took on a whole new level. See all those puddles on my artistic picture of me running on a treadmill - that is about what I looked like.
Okay, not that bad but that is how I felt. After some walking, I finished up the 45 minutes. Meh...

It was still hot out, but no chance of a thunderstorm, so I decided to hit the Hains Point outdoor 50M pool for my swim workout. Coach has it in for me and upped my 100 hard to 15!! So in addition to have the 50M pool, I had to do 15!!! I remember when 8 was hard! But I got it done before the pool closed at 7. It was a nice reminder that I need to get my butt in the pool.

Oh, and Coach's reaction to yesterday's workout... He had a bad day too. And he said a lot of the people he coaches had hard times with the heat/humidity as well. Selfishly, that made me feel much better. He also said "I think you did a heck of a job on the long ride today, stopping, driving, and then getting back on the bike. I think that's remarkable! Coach". Notice how he didn't comment on the puking...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought it was called "littering"?