Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blah! Stuffy Heads Hurt!

Man, I don't know what's going on with my swimming. I mean I am feeling fine in the water, but unfortunately my body isn't responding well to the pool. Lately, every time I swim at the Y, I keep getting all stuffy. I woke up to go biking but felt like I was coming down with a cold, so went back to sleep (I know, complete opposite of yesterday's feeling). When I got to work, everyone kept asking if I was feeling okay because I kept sniffling and apparently had "that look" in my eye. And it is super cold in my cube so I had to wrap up in a jacket, which doesn't help.

I went outside anyway for my tempo run and even thought it wasn't that pleasant, I think it helped. By the time I got back, things cleared out in the head - and not via snot rockets - and I started to feel better. I also had orange and cranberry (not fruit cocktail) juice, a multi vitamin, and Airborne. That is a lot of Vitamin C!!

No comments: