Friday, July 11, 2008

I Have A LOT of Stuff

I just finished packing and I have a lot of stuff. I mean the race stuff is a lot, but then 3 days of other stuff for the trip in general, Dang!! I have a Speedo bag that I have had for ages, used it maybe for high school swim meets (I think it was something I had to have in high school), I know for sure I had it for college water polo tournaments, but overall I have never actually filled the bag before. Today, it's full. And the wet suit is in its own bag... That's a lot of stuff!!

Today is a travel day, so no workouts! Woo-Hoo!! I didn't sleep that well last night, woke up at 5:15 - stupid body clock. I think because I knew I didn't have to workout, it was easy to wake up. Figures.

Hopefully I will have some sort of wireless up in Geneva so I can fill you 5 readers in on this adventure.

Well, Jess will be here in an hour so I better shower. It's 7 hour drive and it's just mean if I don't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck!!!!! I know you will do well.