Friday, June 6, 2008

I Don't Mind That Car in My Spot!!

Today was, again, my longest ride to date! YAY - I guess... It just didn't feel "on", know what I mean?? 53 miles, 3 hours 50 minutes, that is 13.8 mph. Now, if I can double that (plus 6 more miles) at the same speed, I will be fine in 3 months. And I should be happy with this considering I used to bike around 13 mph for 20 miles.

Anyway, the good things were the sun didn't come out until the last hour. I felt my food and liquid intake were good. I stood more (mainly because I just couldn't sit any more - something I really need to work on - can you say saddle sores...). And I manged to keep going even when I convinced my self I will not become an Ironman.
But the best part, I came back to my apartment to see my parents in my parking spot! They arrived a bit early and were waiting my arrival. YAY!

Now the fun has started. Dad fixing stuff and Mom cleaning stuff around the apartment. Love it when they visit!!

Not a great picture but picture CD's from CVS stink

No comments: