Thursday, June 26, 2008

Much Better

This morning I crawled out of bed at 5:20 and got ready for my bike. I wasn't very excited considering I was feeling pretty down about everything. I clipped in at 6 and headed out for my first lap at Hains Point. (This is a picture I took!!!)

I timed it so I could meet with the DC Tri club group ride at 6:30. I am glad I did because there was a really big group there, including Brooke. That girl is everywhere!! So we rolled out and found our paces. Brooke and I were out with a few other club members, peddling along. I looked at my computer and we were keeping a pretty good pace, much better than I would on my own. We held it for the hour I was with them and at one point, my avg MPH was 16.8 (which included my slow first lap on my own)!! For me, I did the same thing last week and averaged 14.7! The knees were a bit tender, but overall, a good ride.

Off to work and a swim tonight

No comments: