Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ummm... Burger

It's a light week so I figured I get a treat, or a few. Today it was a specialty fruity drink, burger and fries. Jess was happy to oblige and join me after a very long day at work. It's so nice that when I don't have 13 workouts to do in 7 days, I can adjust - okay, procrastinate.

Here's the thing, the tolerance I worked so hard to build - GONE! About a third of the way through the drink, I was just rambling about who knows what... Poor Jess....

I did manage to get my run in at lunch outside as the humidity was lower and it was before it got too hot out. It was okay, but my stride felt off, as did my breathing. Hopefully tomorrow I can get up and go biking.
But, I do have to watch the final of Top Chef.

1 comment:

Arin_C said...

Just remember that alcohol provides badly needed carbohydrates. And beer is essentially a vegetable.