Friday, June 20, 2008

It's All About Compromise

When I woke up to go bike, dang - my legs were not having it, again. Through out the day, I was feeling the knee, and it was not happy. Since I can't have a glass of wine at work, I kept taking ibuprofen and icing. When the day was over, I knew I still had to do my bike. I really REALLY didn't want to go. I mean 99.99999% of me did not want to go.

So I came up with a compromise - the trainer. It's sad on my part that it is so amazingly beautiful out and I decided to go on the trainer, but I just couldn't pack up Blain and head for more laps at Hains Point - and biking around this city just doesn't work for me. Also, this allowed me to do 5 loads of laundry at the same time.

W00-Hoo!! Rockn' Friday night!

AND, I have 5 am wake up calls on Saturday AND Sunday, so that leads to more of the most exciting Friday night EVER!

Yup, need to fold my clean towels, change my bed sheets and go to bed.

No comments: