Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Little Better...

Once I got out of bed - which took forever. I was going to head up to Columbia, but did not get moving fast enough so I just went back to MacArthur boulevard loop with and the Great Falls entrance for 3 hours. Right when I started, I still wasn't feeling it. After 5 minutes, I figured I was 1/36 of my way done. After 10 minutes - 1/18, 15 minutes - 1/12. Not a good sign, but I kept going.

I am thinking about what I would say to Coach about a short bike. And I missed one earlier in the week.

Then I realized, it's June 1. JUNE 1!!! That is 3 months and 6 days I have. That is not a lot of time and I need to get my head in the game and pedal my butt off! Okay, maybe not pedal that hard, but at least keep going. So I did my full 3 hours, followed by a 20 min run. It wasn't amazing, I didn't have that "I feel GREAT" feeling, but I finished.

Oh, and I got back and my spot was taken, again(!!), by the same people moving. I pulled in behind and started to unload my car, again. I was in a much better mood and they were very nice so, whatever. It happens and I just appreciate having my parking spot even more.

No comments: