Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Really REALLY Do Heart Conte's

I just got back from the bike shop after they spent 30 minutes explaining how to change my flat tire. I walked in with cookies so they new right away I needed a favor. After the initial giggling and hazing that I didn't know how to change a flat, the mechanic put Blain on a stand and got started. He explained every detail, gave me pointers and tips to make the process smoother. It's just so great!! I really do "heart" that shop!

This week is a light week so I enjoyed an easy 35 minute run on the treadmill - too hot to go outside. Even thought I had showered twice within 12 hours, I must have smelled because the pregnant lady on the treadmill next to me - she moved over when the one on the other side opened up.
Whatever, I sweat.
Sweat smells.
I showered again when I was done.

That is about it. My parents started their drive back to G-dale today :-( I had a great time with them and it's always so nice to spend time with family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey- when you are pregnant, your sense of smell is magnified by 1000I'm sure she ment no offense:)