Thursday, June 12, 2008

There is 1 I Like

The pictures from the Bay Swim came out today. I am usually very annoyed at my pictures always thinking "do I really look like that??" and "I look fat!!" and "my feet are never off the ground in the running pictures!!!" and "stupid stomach on the bike, I am leaning over!!!" and "I never look cute!" For some reason, a few of my Bay swim pictures I actually like - which I wouldn't expect as I am in a wet suit. My current picture on the blog is from my first Bay swim and personally, I love it. Something about the bad a$$, really dazed and confused look I think I have. But I really like this one too. I had no idea my arms went back that far. There is something about this one...

Looking at some of the other ones made me realize that I should get back into the pool. So, I did my 3000M. It felt okay, nothing too exciting. Expect for the stupid girl doing breaststroke who didn't let me go so when I did my flip turn. So, I wound up under her and she said "Oh, sorry" in that sarcastic way. I kicked/splashed really hard as I passed. I am very mature. But really, SWIM ETIQUETTE!! Let the faster swimmer go! I do!!

That's about all I have for the day. I did manage to get up this morning and bike. Tomorrow is a run, swim, and personal training session. I know, I know, I live the most exciting life for a Friday!!

No comments: