Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blain is Home!!

After the longest day EVER at work (all day meeting, 10 hour day - you get the idea), I rush home, didn't even go into my apartment and headed over to Conte's. I had to pick up Blain before they closed, and before heading over to Jen's. Tonight was a very important night - the finals of So You Think You Can Dance - don't laugh, I love my reality tv dance shows!!

So I picked up Blain and he looked good. New (clean) chain, grips, tuned and ready to go. I thanked the guys and told them I hoped to NOT see them again until after Sept 7. They are worried about going through cookie withdrawal, but understood and wished me luck. I really am luck to have found such a great bike shop.

Hopefully tomorrow night I can head out - stupid all day work meetings and sunrise at 6:15!! Just not enough time to get in the ride in the morning as I would have liked.

And yes, I did manage to get my workout in today - a tempo run, at 12, in the 90 degree heat. Yup, that was smart.

No comments: