Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Not Getting Old

Really, 70's, fluffy clouds, low humidity - it does not get old. I mean I am a fan of seasons, but I could get used to this for the majority of the time.

I hadn't hard from Coach about what to do for the week but couldn't let the day slip away. I decided to just do an easy run as my legs are starting to feel the past few hard weeks. Oh, it was soooooooo nice out!!

Turns out I should have done a tempo run. Oh well, it's another hard week and my legs needed a bit of a break. So I don't think I am going to get another light week until I taper. I understand, I am running out of time. Coach's advise "Keep getting your rest and lets see what you can do in terms of reducing the stressors in your life over the next few weeks". So true, so true

A co-work has this on his wall, but I don't think it would help.

AND it's so hard to get rest when I can watch the Olympics live!

No comments: