Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Had Something to Write About

I was biking this evening and came up with something to write about, but now I have no idea.

Today was another day that just flew by, and I didn't even have to work out at lunch. I left a tad early to head to Hains Point for the second day in a row, but this time for a ride.

Oh, that was it. August. It's so great here!! Not the weather (a code orange day today) but the traffic. It only took 25 minutes yesterday and today to get to Hains Point. Sometimes it can take almost an hour. Because your voting elected congress-people take the month off, everyone leaves the area. No staffer, interns, lobbyists, fewer people in general, so great!!! And I say your voting elected because DC only has a non-voting representative in Congress.

It's all I have for today. Tomorrow I must serve my civic duty by going to my jury summons. I should have enough time to get my 3 hour run in before. Here's hoping for not getting picked for a trial! That would really screw up the rest of my training!!!

No comments: