Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Olympic Time!!

8-8-08 - what a great day to start the Olympics!!

After a long week, I headed to the pool for a long swim. I was surprised that there were so many people on a Friday night! I think everyone was inspired by the Olympics starting. I know I channelled my inner Kate Ziegler on my 4*500 and Dara Torres for my 20*50. That's right, 1000M of 'sprints'. But I got it all in, with a warm up and cool down, before I got kicked out by the masters team.

I headed straight to the opening ceremony gathering with Kristin, S and Lauren. Of course I had to leave early otherwise I would have fallen asleep on the couch.

Now I am needed to go to bed so I can be productive in my volunteering of tomorrow's last practice tri for the DC Tri club. And my brick - maybe I will trade in Blain for this one...

No comments: